Digital technology has revolutionized the way in which people communicate and share information – at local, national and international levels. Organizations, including government, need to understand these changes so that they can operate effectively in a dynamic media environment.
Social media is a term used to refer to online technologies and practices that are used to share opinions and information, promote discussion and build relationships. Social media services and tools involve a combination of technology, telecommunications and some kind of social interaction. They can use a variety of different formats, for example text, pictures, video and audio.
Organizations, individuals and corporates worldwide are waking up to the opportunity of this revolutionary medium to fulfill various business objectives ranging from Sales, Marketing, CRM, Product Development, and Research. This has created an ever-increasing demand for skilled Digital Marketing knowledge and professionals.
In the absence of formal avenues of Digital Marketing education, there is a huge gap of talented professionals.
If you are a Public Relations Officer, Communication Officer, Business Owner, a Sales & Marketing professional or a Student who is serious about leveraging Digital Marketing for personal or organizational growth, then this course is for you.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Increase organizations access to audiences and improve the accessibility of organization communication;
- Enable organizations to be more active in its relationships with clients, partners and stakeholders;
- Offer greater scope to adjust or refocus communications quickly, where necessary;
- Improve the long-term cost effectiveness of communication;
- Benefit from the credibility of non-government channels;
- Increase the speed of public feedback and input;
- Reach specific audiences on specific issues; and
- Reduce organization dependence on traditional media channels and counter inaccurate press coverage.
- Attract traffic to their website/online content and increase in sales/awareness.
- Identify the audience and reach an unlimited number of prospective clients/audience using email and other tools and technique.
- Get more value from online campaigns.
- Work with M.A.R.T. social media goals to achieve successful online campaigns.
- Work cooperatively within an online community by observing and listening critically with openness, then act ethically and follow through on commitments when communicating with varied audiences and build positive reputation within the community.
- Explain how to develop effective online marketing strategies for various types of industries and businesses.
- Identify setup and use the major social media and online marketing portals that can be used to promote a company, brand, product, service or person.
- Evaluate a company’s current situation, isolate online issues and provide solutions by identifying appropriate social media and online marketing portals to influence consumer and improve the company’s reputation.
- Put together a social media and online marketing plan and track progress in achieving goals with a variety of measurement tools, services, and metrics.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Press Officers, Communication Officers, Public Relations Officers, Digital Marketing Professionals, Marketing Professionals, Journalists, Sales Professionals and others who are responsible for publicity and media relations.
- Discussing the digital/social media options and strategies
- Introduction to Face-book pages: best practices for organizations
- Introduction to Twitter Profiles - Twitter Best Practices for organizations
- Sharing photos and Videos online – options on mobile and social media
- Blogging – how to participate in forums and blogs and how to form partnerships with social media organizations;
- Mobile Web/and marketing
- Networking: Options for knowledge and information Sharing
- Effective use of digital media for campaigns
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What is On-Page Optimization?
- What is OFF-Page Optimization?
- Search Engine Algorithms
- Search Engine Marketing (SeM)
- SEM Overview
- Pay Per Click Overview
- Strategizing PPC campaigns
- Market Analysis
- Ad writing Techniques
- Effective landing pages
- Decipher User Psychology
- SEM Management (Other Opportunities)
- Pay per click overview
- Market Analysis
- Campaign Management
- Bid Management Plan
- Back Linking/Link Building
- Performance Tracking
- Reporting & Analysis
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Why care about Social Media?
- Demystifying Community Building on Facebook
- Creating a Twitter Marketing Strategy
- Leveraging LinkedIn for B2B Lead Generation
- Measuring the ROI of Social Media
- Creating a Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Twitter: The Jewel in the Social Media Crown
- Discussion on other Social Media Channels
- Planning & Creating Multi-channel Social Media Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Effective Email Content
- Effective Creative
- Customer Acquisition Strategies
- Nurturing & Automation
- Resources to do situational analysis and progressive updates
- Inbound Marketing
- Attracting your potential customers into the conversion funnel
- Conversion Optimization
- Conversion Optimization Patterns for Engaging website Visitors
- Life Cycle Emails
- Google Analytics
- Content Performance Analysis
- Goals & E-commerce Tracking
- Visitors Analysis
- Social Media Analytics
- Actionable Insights and the Big Picture
- Social CRM & Analysis
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies. Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants. Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.