Basic Registry Management and Protection of Official Classified Information
Kaduna State, Nigeria
May 03 - 06 May, 2016
The training course is designed to update participants on proper strategies for handling classified documents. To reduce crisis/dangers of information leakage. To set up a structure that will secure all classified documents and ensure a maximum of 5 mins in retrieval of any classified documents.
- Security, awareness on corporate information management
- Introduction to classified documents
- Security of classified documents.
- Indexing and records management
- Organization and structure of registry.
- Storage and disposal of files.
- Time and stress management
Venue: Hamdala Hotel, Kaduna
Managing and Motivating People
Lagos State, Nigeria
Feb 14 - 16 Feb, 2017
Most major investments in a business are carefully monitored and nurtured to ensure that they deliver an ...
Ogun State, Nigeria
Apr 18 - 20 Apr, 2017
Leadership skills course is designed to help delegates become more confident, competent and successful leaders ...