This workshop is a platform for and by pension professionals and a truly learning and networking experience. Learn from innovative ideas and new strategies. Discuss the future of pensions with International thought leaders. Get fresh perspectives on how to tackle the pension challenges and how to achieve sustainable pension provision.
The workshop offers key analysis, insights and ample room for discussion amongst peers during the intensive learning. Including specialized slots during which delegates can meet with top experts. The theme is: Tools, Techniques and Policies to Improve Pension Outcomes in the Coming Decades. The workshop provides exactly the information you need to keep abreast of emerging global pension trends.
About Our Pension Workshop:
- Unmatched networking
- Meet with pension professionals from other countries
- A truly National platform for knowledge sharing and networking
- Specialized in-depth sessions with experts from around the country
- A certified program by APDPN - the learning standard for Pension Industry
- 100 pensions professionals attend the workshop each year
- The only objective and strategic event of its kind,
- Interactive sessions, educational forums, with strategic impact
- Hindrances to expanding pensions in Nigeria
- Fundamentals of Retirement Planning
- National Pension Cases/ Law Update
- Pathways from short-term savings to retirement-income provision: the subtlety of savings among the informal sector
- Leveraging mass market financial inclusion for pensions.
- What enables people to save long-term?
- Developing public and private pension coverage with high levels of informality,
- People and pensions: a decent retirement for all
||Mar 10 - 12 Mar, 2020
|NGN 135,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 10% discount. In addition payment before two weeks to the event date attracts 5% discount
Dr Chris Egbu, Dr Francis Okereke