Experienced Executive Secretaries and Personal Assistants are needed for top positions. However, they are in short supply. Many ES and PAs work tirelessly to coordinate Ministries, government agencies and Parastatals. Others coordinate the operations of multi-national corporations and agencies. They are often working in the office environment with responsibility for the efficient administration and coordination of the physical, secretarial and human resources of a organisation. The role of the ES and PAs is rapidly changing therefore they need refresher course constantly.
- The Executive Secretary Analysis of Personal Strengths and Weaknesses
- Abilities, Duties, Influences and Organizational Cultures
The Modern Office Environment
- Office Layout, Landscaped V Traditional, Environmental Issues, Space Planning
Health, Safety and Security In The Office
- Making and Maintaining a Safe and Healthy Environment.
- Dealing with Stress. Ergonomics and Information Technology
Cultural Diversity in The Workplace
- Influences of Culture on Society. Diversity Awareness. The Multicultural Organization
The Executive Secretary
- Skills Analysis, Personal Characteristics. Why Some Secretaries Fail.
- Models of Organizational Behavior. Organization Charts. Chain Of Command And Span Of Control. Staffing and Training Policies. Job Descriptions In Manpower Planning
Goal Setting and Planning
- Levels of Goals and Their Importance. Mission Statements. Goal Setting. Problem Solving Using Force Field Analysis.
Time and Self-Management
- Time Management. Organizing Your Boss. Time Logs. Common Time Wasters. Change The Time Wasting
Operate a Clear Desk Policy
- The Raft Technique. Paperwork Management.
Technology in The Office
- Integrated Office Systems, Protecting Equipment, Data and Your Health
- Why Delegate? Structuring Delegation.
- Listening Skills
- The Importance of Good Listening Skills
- Steps to Good Listening
- Types of Meetings and Committees.
- Officiating of a Meeting.
- Analyze Your Feelings. Good Speaking Techniques. Preparation.
Ethics in the Workplace
- Universal Standards. Ethical Dilemmas. Ethical Lapses. Corporate and Social Responsibility.
Motivation at Work
- Why Work? Motivational Theories.
- Rewarding Exceptional Performance.
- Managing Motivation.
Team Development and Participation
- Why Teams? The Attributes of A Good Team. Team Roles.
- The Stages of Team Development.
- Criteria for Success.
Dealing with Conflict in the Workplace
- Establishing Constructive Relationships.
- Dealing with Difficult Personalities.
- Managing Your Anger.
- A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Variety of Learning Methods
|Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2023
|Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
||16 - 18 Jan, 2024
|Abuja, Lagos State, Nigeria
||18 - 20 Jun, 2024
|Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
||10 - 12 Sep, 2024
|Lagos, State, Nigeria
||10 - 12 Dec, 2024
|NGN 165,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
|USD 500.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee and Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organizations sponsoring two staff will get 10% discount, Three - Five will get 15% discount, Six - Ten will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount. You can also consider the option of having this training in-house or online at 40% discount and 5 free e-books