The quality of research output depends on the appropriateness of the methodology applied. Several institutional and academic research works have suffered deficiency in the application of appropriate research methodology.
This workshop is designed to equip participants with the skills and competencies to select and apply appropriate research methods.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Develop research methodology skills;
- Select appropriate research methods and
- Apply relevant research methods.
- The use of statistical software like SPSS, PYTHON, EVIEW, GRELT and R
- Overview of research Methodology
- Research perspectives
- Definitions and Identification of variables
- Hypothesis formulation and Testing
- Sampling Techniques
- Instrument Design
- Data collection, collation and Analysis
- Establishing validity and reliability
- Citation and referencing
- SPSS, E-View, Great Software, Python
Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, and case study. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Research and development officers, Consultants, Lecturers, Trainers and Managers whose jobs involve supervision and control of research projects.
||Sep 03 - 06 Sep, 2019
|NGN 165,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration