In modern day business, it is useless to be a creative original thinker unless you can also sell what you create – David Ogilvie. Like any other profession, sales has its own special vocabulary There’s nothing particularly difficult about the language of sales. Mastering it is just a little study and practice. Also, Successful people ask better questions and as a result they get better answers.
Knowing the language will enable participants to feel more confident and prepare to start selling. Most customers have the same common objections This means salesperson should have several appropriate questions and answers to handle these different objections. In this 5-day course, participants will learn the different use of words for the different types of sales and how to handle objections successfully.
At the end of this 5-day training, participants should be able to
- To understanding what is selling
- To understand What a salesperson does
- To understand philosophy of selling
- To understand what makes a good salesperson
- To create an outstanding success of their brand.
- To understand in depth the role of sales team
- To develop a framework for an effective sales approach.
- To understand the different types of sales
- To understand the language of sales and match same to the different types of sales
- To be able handle sales objections
|Learning Centre. Plot 6 Alhaji Idowu Street, off Oke Street, Close to Shobo Bus Stop Akowonjo Lagos
||Dec 19 - 23 Dec, 2022
Registration: 10:00:am - 16:00:pm
|NGN 160,000.00||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
|USD 650.00||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
Michael Oladunjoye 08033076702
10% Discount for more than 2 participants
Michael Oladunjoye and Faculty