Have you ever wondered why it seems so difficult to talk with some people, yet so easy to talk with others? Can you recall an occasion where you met someone for the first time and immediately liked that person? Something about the individual made you feel comfortable. A major goal of this workshop is to help you understand the impact your communication skills have on other people. Participants will also explore how improving these skills can make it easier for you to get along in the workplace, and in life. The various medium of communication appropriate for different scenarios.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back.
- Develop skills to ask questions that give you information you need.
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others.
- Develop skills to listen actively and empathetically to others.
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations and difficult people.
- Identify appropriate channels of communication for different scenarios.
- Develop a framework to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of your communication strategies on organization objectives.
|Goldstead Learning Centre. Plot 6 Alhaji Idowu Street, off Oke Street , Close to Shobo Bus Stop Akowonjo Lagos
||May 30 - 03 Jun, 2022
Registration: 10:00:am - 11:00:am
Class Session: 10:00:am - 16:00:pm
|NGN 160,000.00||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
|USD 650.00||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
Michael Oladunjoye 08033076702
10% Discount for more than 2 participants
Michael Oladunjoye and Faculty