Workshop on Essentials of Company Law
By: Human Capital Associates Global Consult Ltd
11 - 15 Sep, 2023 5 days
Venue: Aldgate Congress Resort Hotel Ltd, Plot 308 Abacha Road, GRA Phase 3, Opposite Next-Time Supermarket, Port Harcourt
|Paradise Suites Hotel, 3, Paradise Beach Place, Bertil Harding Highway, Kololi, Serekunda, Gambia\\\\r\\\\n, Gambia||16 - 20 Oct, 2023||USD3500|
Corporate law or company law often describes the law relating to matters which derive directly from the life-cycle of a corporation. It thus encompasses the formation, funding, governance, and death of a corporation. Corporate law regulates how organizations, investors, shareholders, directors, employees, creditors, and other stakeholders such as consumers, the community and the environment interact with one another.
This workshop course is design to help participants to understand essential elements of company law and give them a practical appreciation of how companies should be run and managed.
This program is designed for Legal Officers, Heads of Legal Teams and Lawyers in organizations, Lawyers in Banks, Insurance Companies, Mortgage Institutions, Regulatory Agencies, Company Secretaries, Legal Advisers, Administrative Officers in Government Ministries and Parastatals, Law Enforcement Officials, Administrative Officers in private organizations and companies, as well as other interested participants.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to;
- Learn the basics of what companies are and how they are formed and run
- Discuss the foundations of company law (Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990)
- Explain the ‘life cycle' of a company and its legal obligations
- Understand the Company boards – their role, duties, powers and decision-making process
- Understand Shareholders and how to manage share capital
- Develop tools to explore the links between legal theory and business reality
- Have a sound foundation level understanding in the key principles of Corporate Law.
|Aldgate Congress Resort Hotel Ltd, Plot 308 Abacha Road, GRA Phase 3, Opposite Next-Time Supermarket, Port Harcourt||Sep 11 - 15 Sep, 2023|
|Paradise Suites Hotel, 3, Paradise Beach Place, Bertil Harding Highway, Kololi, Serekunda, Gambia\\\\r\\\\n, Gambia||16 - 20 Oct, 2023|
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:30:am
|NGN 195,500.00 + 9,775.00 (VAT)|
|USD 3,500.00 + 175.00 (VAT)|
Asije Philip 08029170491, 08068933608, 07087578814, 08051365946, 08145745664, 08184727337
|Company Law Trainings in Lagos Seminars in Lagos Courses in Lagos Workshops in Lagos Nigeria Africa March 2023 September 2023 2023|