This course is designed to enhance the strategic practices of supply chain management. The course aims to project the ethos that best practice is essential in the makeup of a business. The course will explain the importance of setting the highest possible standards and the importance to continuous monitoring of the efforts of your competitors to stay healthy and improve competitiveness. The course will teach various techniques in implementing these teachings and will introduce new IT practices to streamline operations.
Who Should Attend?
This course will help both new recruits to the Supply Chain Sector, and those looking to refresh their skills.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Recognize the best practices in supply chain management
- Become more effective in staying ahead of the competition
- Recognize and demonstrate new initiatives in supply chain management
- Make the best use of IT Information and management reporting
- Learn how to continuously be proactive to the benefit of your business
Key Course Highlights
- Looking for the most ideal practices and benchmarks
- Using IT to enable best practices for supply chain management
- Make or buy procedures