United States of America (USA)
24 - 28 Apr, 2023 5 days
|London, United Kingdom||03 - 07 Jul, 2023||USD5950|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates||18 - 22 Sep, 2023||USD5950|
In this course, we would like to take a different approach to all the other industry training on the subject, and present a practical workflow on how to build a gemodel that can be effectively used for reservoir simulation. We emphasize the practical application of the geomodel for business decisions over the complicated geology or latest software advancements. We go through an entire process of building a geomodel and review multiple case studies for all major depositional environments. A strong emphasis is made on capturing uncertainty at every step of the geomodelling workflow. There is a healthy split between the presentation and exercise parts of the course and all the information presented is directly applicable to your day-to-day activities as a reservoir modeller.
Who Should Attend?
Geologists, Geophysicists, Petrophysicists, and Engineers who wish to develop a better understanding of building a static reservoir model that is used for hydrocarbon volume estimation and reservoir simulation in development planning.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- The input data used to build a static reservoir geomodel
- How to build a structural frame for the geomodel
- How to divide the reservoir into depositional blocks
- How to distribute porosity, permeability and saturation with geology in mind
- How to evaluate the uncertainty of the resulting geomodel
- How to effectively hand over the static geomodel to be used for simulation
Key Course Highlights
- You are going to build a practical skillset, without being overloaded with theory
- We are going to cover case studies for building geomodels for all major depositional environments
- Multiple exercises for almost every step of the model building workflow
- Emphasis on learning to build a geomodel that reservoir engineers can effectively use for simulation studies
- The course is software independent. The information presented can be applied to any model building software package.
|Houston||Apr 24 - 28 Apr, 2023|
|London, United Kingdom||03 - 07 Jul, 2023|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates||18 - 22 Sep, 2023|
|USD 5,950.00||(5 Days)|
|USD 10,950.00||(10 Days)|
Murphy Unuakhe 07056761232
|Geomodelling Training in Houston Seminars in Houston Courses in Houston Workshop in Houston Dubai London April 2023 July 2023 September 2023 United States of America USA France Europe International Training Overseas Training 2023|
5 days, 10 - 14 Apr, 2023
5 days, 11 - 15 Dec, 2023
5 days, 24 - 28 Apr, 2023
5 days, 24 - 28 Apr, 2023