This course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks and the use of technology-based practices and a systematic compliance approach to perform network troubleshooting. Coverage includes gathering information, capturing traffic, using event notifications, working with maintenance and trouble-shooting tools, and more.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit IT professionals responsible for Planning and performing regular maintenance on complex enterprise networks and those that are interested in gaining a deep understanding of cisco networking
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Compare and master today’s leading approaches to troubleshooting
- Efficiently structure process for maximizing network uptime in the context of your own organization’s policies and procedures.
- Recommended Practices During Routine Maintenance
- Basic Hardware Diagnostics and De-Bug Commands
- Understand and use specialized troubleshooting tools