Corporate management involves setting budgets, giving staff members directions, and making strategic plans about marketing or product development. This course will train you on the different management skills and competencies required to be an effective manager in a large, dynamic organization. This course will discuss the company management structures and objectives, the different management roles within an organization and policy management.
This course targets business and organization managers
Online 7 Days
Classroom-based 5 Days
What you will learn
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the key skills required to be an effective manager.
- Understand the role of management in a corporate organization.
- Effectively map and implement financial strategies taking advantage of emerging financial opportunities.
- Build an organizational culture that will lead to sustainable growth and continuity. plan, monitor and evaluate the organization’s growth and business goals.
- Effect the required change management.
- Managing Large Scale Organizations
- Corporate Organizational Structures
- Management Roles
- Management Styles
- Management Skills and Competences
- Organizational Policy Development
- Evaluating Organizational Performance
- Human Resource Management
- Change Management
- Corporate Governance
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in their respective fields of practice. The course is taught through practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organization-wide training needs. A training needs assessment will be done on the training participants to collect data on the existing skills, knowledge gaps, training expectations and tailor-made needs.