Personal effectiveness is a result of not just one thing, but of a combination of factors which all impact upon each other. Personal effectiveness is vital to strong management.
This Personal Effectiveness training course is designed for those who seek to further develop the key skills and techniques needed to build personal impact, influence and effectiveness in dealings with others.
- Learn practical tools that you can use in real-life situations.
- Communicate with more confidence
- Better manage your time and tasks
- Set and achieve your goals
- Develop superior self-confidence and self-control
- Handle difficult people more assertively
- Properly use humour, appreciation and praise
- Use the Ultimate Success Formula
- Learn in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with people who are facing similar situations.
Who is Personal Effectiveness Training intended for?
This training course is aimed at those who:
- Need to manage their time and priorities more effectively
- Find it sometimes difficult to refuse requests and say ‘No’
- Need to learn how to manage their emotions more effectively
- Want to build their confidence in dealing with ‘difficult’ people
- Need to persuade and influence others in order to achieve results
- Wish to raise their own personal profile and impact
As a result of completing this Personal Effectiveness training course, delegates will:
- Analyse their current effectiveness in terms of time and priority management.
- Identify appropriate situations and techniques for assertive communication.
- Confidently deal with conflict situations and ‘difficult’ people.
- Consider the most appropriate Influencing style(s) to achieve positive results.
- Recognise the factors that contribute to building personal profile and impact.
- Develop a personal action plan to enhance personal effectiveness at work.
Personal Effectiveness Training Course Content
- Managing Time and Priorities
- Developing Assertiveness
- Handling Conflict and ‘Difficult’ People
- Understanding Personal Style
- Influencing Skills
- Building Personal Profile and Impact Action Planning
||Nov 28 - 01 Dec, 2017
Payment two weeks before event date attracts 5% discount