Logistics and transportation costs can account for more than 70% of organizations' Supply Chain costs and are related to many risks and disruptions. Adequate Fleet management is essential for the optimal execution of the delivery of goods and transport of people.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit those working in the supply chain, logistics and transportation, and fleet manager
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Carryout incident investigation and reporting
- Develop a fleet safety plan
- Adequately select the vehicles for fleet
- Effectively monitor and evaluate driver behaviour
- Set key performance indicators for those involved in the logistics process
- Understand the requirements of the police, judiciary, and vehicle inspection facilities.