Social media marketing is most effective when combined with other aspects of your marketing strategy. Social media technologies take on many different forms including magazines, internet forums, web blogs, social blogs, microblogging, wikis, podcasts, pictures, and YouTube videos. This training will equip participants with the practical understanding required to successfully plan, implement, manage, and measure social media sales and marketing operations. The main aim of this training on mastering sales & marketing in the age of social media, is to equip sales and marketing professionals with the tools, methods and strategies they need to avoid pitfalls and take advantage of the enormous marketing opportunities connected to the efficient use of social media. Participants will learn how to effectively use social media platforms to build powerful online brand identities, increase sales effectiveness, and foster more customer loyalty.
Social media marketing training is designed for Brand Managers, Sales and Marketing Professionals, Business Development Professionals, Account Executives, Product Managers and Entrepreneurs.
Online 7 Days
Classroom Based 5 Days
What you will learn
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Design a comprehensive social media sales and marketing plan
- Integrate social media tools with traditional marketing activities to improve customer service and increase business development opportunities
- Implement strategies to engage customers through social media marketing
- Determine which social media channels best fit organizational marketing objectives
- Describe best practices and rules of engagement for online sales and marketing
- Monitor social media to protect brand reputation and build customer relationships
- Develop persuasion and communications skills to enhance sales effectiveness
Marketing: An Overview
- Sales vs marketing
- The core concepts of marketing
- The 7 Ps and 7 Cs of marketing
- Role and function of marketing within different organizations
- Marketing and selling to the four customer buying styles
Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- What is social media marketing?
- Social media marketing vs traditional marketing
- Benefits of using social media marketing
- Social media sales and marketing best practices
- Social media marketing platforms
Enhancing Sales and Marketing Effectiveness
- Active listening skills
- Identifying customer expectations and service requirements
- Designing a multimedia sales presentation
- Body language skills to enhance video presentations
- Converting visitors into customers
- The power of online customer testimonials
Developing a Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Steps in building your social media marketing plan
- Using SWOT for social media market analysis
- Creating website content
- Market segmentation and Porter’s 5 forces
- Building brand loyalty
- Marketing trends to implement in your marketing plan
Monitoring Social Media Campaigns
- Benefits of measuring social media effectiveness
- Steps to measure the effects of social media
- Social media monitoring tools
- Best practices for measuring and monitoring social media
- Search Engine Optimization
- Action planning for reputation damage control
This social media marketing course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who with vast experience as expert professionals in their respective practice fields. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, presentations, group works and case studies. Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued a certificate.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organization-wide training needs. A training needs assessment will be done on the training participants to collect data on the existing skills, knowledge gaps, training expectations and tailor-made needs.