Facility and equipment management is a course that focuses on the principles and practices of managing and maintaining buildings, facilities, and equipment. The course covers a wide range of topics related to facility and equipment management, including:
- Facility design and planning: This topic covers the design and planning of buildings and facilities, including space utilization, layout, and function.
- Maintenance management: This topic covers the management of maintenance activities, including preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance, and corrective maintenance.
- Energy management: This topic covers the management of energy consumption, including energy audits, energy-efficient design, and the use of renewable energy sources.
- Equipment management: This topic covers the management of equipment, including selection, acquisition, maintenance, and disposal.
- Safety and security management: This topic covers the management of safety and security issues, including emergency preparedness, fire safety, and physical security.
- Sustainability: This topic covers the principles and practices of sustainability, including the reduction of waste, the use of environmentally friendly products, and the promotion of sustainable practices.
The course includes lectures, case studies, and hands-on projects. Upon completion of the course, Participants should have a good understanding of the principles and practices of facility and equipment management, as well as the ability to apply these principles in real-world situations.
||Dec 18 - 22 Dec, 2023
Rosemary Okonkwo +2348037119334
Course can also be delivered online